Healthy Nama Chocolate
Made with Virgin Coconut oil.
- 100 g Organic Coconut Oil ½ cup or 125 ml
- 60 g Maple syrup 3 Tbsp or 75 ml
- 40 g Cacao powder 5½ Tbsp or 80 ml
- 20 g Almond butter 1¼ Tbsp or 20 ml
- Cacao powder for dusting
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper.
- Warm up coconut oil to melt in a pot.
- Add cacao powder and stir to combine well.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Tap the dish onto the counter to flatten the surface and remove air bubbles.
- Chill in the refrigerator until firm, about 1-2 hours.
- After chilling, remove the chocolate from the baking dish.
- Cut the sheet of chocolate into 1” x 1” squares with a clean, warm knife.
- Sprinkle the cacao powder on top or dip into the cacao powder.
☞ Using an emersion blender to mix the ingredients is recommended, but using a whisk or spatula also works well.